TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between Global Fitness Group Limited (“Coachtribe”, “us”, “we”, “our”) and you (“User”, “you”, “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the website and app and any of its products or services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
Coachtribe is a pioneering personal sport coaching marketplace, connecting clients and coaches via its online platform. We provide an online platform for clients and coaches, facilitating the booking of coached sessions by independent professional personal fitness trainers.
When we reference Coachtribe, we mean our website https://coachtribe.com/, as well as the Coachtribe social media platforms on https://www.facebook.com/coachtribeapp and https://www.instagram.com/coachtribeapp/.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon using our website and/or app. If you not to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using our website and app immediately.
Words importing the singular number include the plural and vice versa and words importing gender include the masculine, feminine and neuter genders. (E.g. Coach and Coaches, Client and Clients)
ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
You must be at least 18 years of age to register with us.
By registering with us and by agreeing to this Agreement you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
To have a Coachtribe account, you must visit www.coachtribe.com and register as a Client or Coach.
To register as a Client or Coach, you will need to fill in your name, last name, location, email address and create a password for your Coachtribe account. We encourage you to use a password, which is not easily guessed, when registering with us.
If you have realized or suspect that someone else knows your password kindly notify us by contacting us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that all personal information that you supply to us will be accurate, complete and kept up to date at all times.
BOOKING SESSION AND PAYMENT
When a Client books a session with a coach, payment details are requested at the time of booking and full payment will be collected automatically 48 hours before the session commences. Once the requested session is confirmed by the Coach, a Client will receive a confirmation of their booking through our website.
The location for a session will be decided between the Coach and Client (the ‘’Users’’).
Coachtribe has an agreement with each coach, and we are entitled to deduct a commission from the fee paid by the Client for each session. By booking a session, a Client and Coach agrees to provide complete, correct and true information including without limitation billing and payment information.
Coaches will pay a monthly subscription to maintain their Coach profile on the Coachtribe website and applications and will receive their commission accumulated for each month, on a monthly basis, on the 10th day of the following month. Coaches receive a tiered commission based on the number of sessions booked each month.
Please note that all fees and charges mentioned on our website and/or emails are inclusive of VAT.
LATENESS, CANCELLATION AND REFUND
If the Coach cannot attend a session, they must find a replacement that can substitute them or ask the Client to reschedule, with the Client’s approval required for either option. If the Client does not proceed with either option, suggested by the Coach, the Client will receive a full refund.
If the Coach fails to give the Client at least 48 hours prior notice of any cancellation, replacement or reschedule, the Client is entitled to a full refund, with the Coach incurring a cancellation charge.
If the Coach is more than 10 minutes late for a session, the session will be automatically cancelled and the Client will be entitled to a refund, with the Coach incurring a cancellation charge.
If the Client is late for a session, the session will be reduced accordingly and will end at the ending time, agreed at the time of booking. If the Client is more than 30 minutes late, the Coach will be allowed to cancel the session and no refund will be made to the Client.
If the Client does not to give the Coach at least 48 hours prior notice of any cancellation or reschedule, the Client will not be entitled to a refund, with the Client incurring a 100% cancellation fee.
The cancellation fee is charged in order to compensate the Coach for loss of their time and available sessions.
The Client can only reschedule a session with the Coach, more than 48 hours prior to the session commencing.
1. All information exchanged between Client and Coach will be kept strictly private and confidential.
2. Client and Coach are required to arrive on time for each Session
3. Client and Coach are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
4. A Coach may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP.
5. It is the Client’s obligation and responsibility to inform the Coach of any conditions or changes to Client’s health that may affect their ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
REJECTION AND TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
· If the Coach’s conduct, is deemed to Coachtribe’s reasonable opinion of being harmful to the character and/or interests of Coachtribe
· If the Coach has committed any breach of our Terms and Conditions
· If the Client promotes or engages in any illegal or unlawful conduct or conduct that causes damage or injury to the Coach or any property
· If the Coach solicits others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
· If the Coach submits any false or misleading information
· If the Coach asks a Client to book sessions independently and not via the Coachtribe website
· If the Coach fails to attend three sessions
Coachtribe may deny a Coach the ability to register for membership if they:
· Are banned from any organisation or public authority from performing personal trainer activities.
· Do not possess any appropriate qualification to perform the sessions and activities that they list on their Coach profile
· Do not have a valid Stripe account
Coachtribe may terminate a Client’s membership to Coachtribe without notice and with immediate effect:
· If the Client’s conduct, is deemed to our reasonable opinion of being harmful to the character and / or interests of Coachtribe
· If the Client has committed any breach of our Terms and Conditions
· If the Client promotes or engages in any illegal or unlawful conduct or conduct that causes damage or injury to the Coach or any property
· If the Client solicits others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
· If the Client submits any false or misleading information
· If the Client asks a Coach to book sessions independently and not via the Coachtribe website
Email and SMS communication is necessary for us to send to all Clients and Coaches, in connection with their membership and confirmed session. To do so we will process your personal data for the purposes of performing our services to you under the terms of your membership. You cannot opt out of these communications related to sessions
You may however opt out of email and SMS communications that we may send for promotional or marketing purposes.
When using Coachtribe a Coach and Client should not:
· give any false or misleading information, impersonate any person or permit any other person to use Coachtribe under on behalf of someone else, unless such person is authorised
· use Coachtribe if we have suspended or banned them from using it
· modify, interfere, intercept, disrupt or attempt to hack Coachtribe
· misuse Coachtribe by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, or other material which would harm Coachtribe or any user (Client or Coach) of Coachtribe
· submit or contribute any content that contains nudity or violence or is abusive, threatening, obscene, misleading, untrue or offensive
· submit or contribute any content that they do not own or have the right to use or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties
· threaten, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
· engage any communication or exchange content related to their Coachtribe sessions to each other through other applications or websites not associated to Coachtribe, including but not limited to Whatsapp, Messenger, Facebook, Viber
· providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of an account
We may suspend, disable, or delete an account if we determine that a Client or Coach has violated any provision of this Agreement or that their conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill.
If we delete an account for the above reasons, a Client or Caoch may not re-register on our website.
We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information given to us by a Client and Coach is secure. In the absence of negligence, we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you may give us at any time.
We do not guarantee or warrant, and make no representations regarding the reliability, quality or suitability of the Coaches. This is entirely a matter for each Client. Coachtribe recommend that Clients seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise program.
Clients acknowledge and agree that Coachtribe does not have any obligation to conduct any background checks on any Coach and have no obligation in respect of any service they may provide.
When interacting with any Coach, each Client should exercise caution and common sense to protect your personal safety, details and property.
· Coachtribe does not accept liability for any errors and omissions found on the Coachtribe website, and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions found on the Coachtribe website. Coachtribe will use their reasonable effort to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
· Coachtribe accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Coachtribe website.
· Coachtribe will not be liable to Clients or Coaches in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
· Coachtribe shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to the Coach’s fault.
· Coachtribe shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to the Client’s fault.
· Coachtribe, nor any of its employees or agents, is engaged in providing medical advice, nor does it or any of its employee or agents, hold itself of out as qualified to do so.
· Clients have a responsibility to exercise at their own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by a Coach or Coachtribe.
· If a Coach sustains or claims to sustain any injury while participating in a session, the Coach acknowledges that the Client is not responsible except where the injury was caused by his/her gross negligence or intentional act.
· If a Client sustains or claims to sustain any injury while participating in a session, the Client acknowledges that the Coach is not responsible except where the injury was caused by his/her gross negligence or intentional act.
· A Coach cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions that the Client incurs or experiences.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Coachtribe accepts no liability for any of the following:
· any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
· loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
· any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
When a Client provides any content for distribution by us or a Coach (such as before and after photographs) they are expressly granting us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, copy, store, perform, display and distribute such content.
All content included on the Website, uploaded by us (‘’our content’’), is the property of Coachtribe, our affiliates or other relevant third parties.
By continuing to use the Coachtribe website, a Client acknowledges that our content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on our website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on our website without our prior written permission.
A Client must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of our content without our written permission.
A Client hereby acknowledges and agrees to defend and indemnify us from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, that arise from or relate to their use or misuse of, or access to our website and otherwise from a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
A Coach hereby acknowledges and agrees to defend and indemnify us from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, that arise from or relate to their use or misuse of, or access to our website and otherwise from a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or if you have any complaints or requests, please contact us.
You can contact us at email@example.com
· We reserve the right to make subscription increases and will provide one month notice of any planned increase
· You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected
· If any provision of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part of it will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected
· These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version
· Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy
· This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of England and Wales